|Areal Photo of possible nuclear plant under construction near Mandalay|
- China revealing that Burma s North Korea relationship includes a nuclear component and that the North is providing hardware and Russia software and training - 09Rangoon502
- China promoting the idea that Burma-North Korea cooperation is acceptable - 09Rangoon732
- An offer to sell uranium to the Embassy in Rangoon - 08Rangoon749
- Burma named as a WMD proliferation risk - 09State80163 (This alone might have made the Burmese generals paranoid).
- License to rape: How Burma’s military employs systematicsexualized violence The author of this article points out that the "The 2008 Burmese Constitution places the military outside the purview of the civilian courts and includes an amnesty provision which precludes the prosecution of military perpetrators of crimes, including sexualized violence; raising global concern, including from the special rapporteur on the situation of human rights in Myanmar..."
- Burma Army accused of atrocities in Shan Stateoffensive The article's first paragragh reads: "Burma's military accused of mass human rights abuses in Shan State as President Thein Sien is awarded peace price and the EU [lifts] economic sanctions.
|Two of a kind|